EARLY-STAGE INNOVATIONS | ACADEMIA-INDUSTRY COLLABORATIONS | TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER | SEED INVESTMENT
With the highest attending rate of TTOs, research institutes and academia together with big pharma, emerging and small biotech, diagnostics companies, pre-seed / seed / Series A investors, BioFIT is the leading partnering event in Europe for technology transfer, academia-industry collaborations and early-stage innovation deals in the field of Life Sciences. BioFIT is also the European marketplace for pre-seed, seed and Series A investment in Life Sciences.
WHY ATTEND BIOFIT?
Out of 1,000 BioFIT attendees, 1,000 deals have been generated. The breakdown in terms of nature of deals is the following:
• 35% of collaborative research projects
• 30% of licensing deals
• 15% of equity investment deals
• 20% of services deals
(Estimate based on the measurement of 2015 and 2016 delegates’ outcomes)
• 1,300+ delegates
• 800+ organisations
• 35+ countries represented
• 1,000 deals generated in 2017
INSIDE THE EVENT:
• A business convention with pre-qualified one-to-one meetings
• Identification of would-be CEOs
• Conferences and roundtable discussions
• Oral presentations of start-ups , licensing opportunities stemming from academia , service presentations
• An exhibition area
• Informal networking evenings
Please check out the different participants’ lists of the previous editions, as well as the list of this year’s edition >>here<<.
2018 Final programme
2019 Preliminary programme
Please feel free to widely share this document with your colleagues, network, partners…
BE PART OF THE EVENT:
• Register now
• Book your booth now
Discounts are always applied on the regular fee except during the “Late fee” period. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
Business Development Manager
+33 (0)3 59 39 01 82